Rate information to users about presence of cookies on site
Using cookies module on website
Asiammo uses module cookie to collect information about you and to store your online preferences. Cookie modules are text files wich contain small amounts of information wich are downloaded on your device when you visit this website. Cookie modules are then transmited back to our website, when when you come back to it. This thing is usefull because it allows the website to recongnise your device. To learn more about cookie module please visit, http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
What is a “cookie” ?
A “Internet cookie” ( term known also as “browser cookie” or “HTTP cookie” or just “cookie”) it is a small size file, made from letters and numbers, wich is deployed on your computer, mobile terminal or other equipments that a user uses to connect to the internet. The cookie is installed trought a request sent by the web-server to the browser ( ex: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, etc) and it is compleatly passive ( it doesn`t contain software programs, viruses or spyware and this cannot access information that are stored on the users harddrive)
A Cookie is made up from 2 parts: Name and Content or the value of cookie. More, the duration of existance of a cookie is determined: technical, only the webserver that sent the cookie can access it again in the moment that a user comes back to a certain website. Cookies by themselfs cannot request information with private contact to be used and, in most cases, they do not personally identify users online.
There are 2 categories of cookies:
– Session cookies- these are stored only temporary in cookie folder of the web browser so this can memorise them until the user exists that website or closes the browser windows( ex: in login/logout moment from a webmail or a social media network)
– Persistent cookies- these are stocked in your equipment harddrive. Persistent cookies include also the cookies placed on another website, except the one that the user is currently on – also known as “third party cookies” – wich can be used anonymously to memorise the interest of a user, so that he can recive the outmost relevant adds.
Wich are the cookies used by this site?
Asiammo can use the following cookie module categories on the website:
Category 1: Cookie modules extremly necessary
These cookie module are esentials to allow you to navigate on website and use the offered functions. Without these cookie modules, you cannot recive the services that you request ( such as remembering the login credentials)
Category 2: Cookie module for performace and/or visitor analyse
Thiese cookie module collect informations regarding the way that people uses website. For example Asiammo uses these cookie module to help us understand how customers reach to our website, how they navigate on it or how the use it, and shows us how to better organise the website in order to help the users. All the collected informations from cookie modules are agregated so eventually they become anonymously. They can be used to improve websites working.
Cookies used for visitors analysis
Everytime when a user visits this website, the analyse software supplied by a thirdparty generates an analyse cookie of the user. This cookie tells us if you visited the website before. The browser will tell us if you have this cookie, and if you do not we will generate one. This allows us to better monitor the unique users wich visit us and how often this happens.
Other third party cookies
On some pages, third party cookies can set theyr own anonymously cookies, to follow the success of an app or to costumise an app. Due to utilisation mode, this website cannot access those cookies, as well as some other third party cannot access the cookies owned by this website.
Category 3: Cookie functionality module
These cookie module retain the choices you made ( such as language chose). These can also be used to give you a more adequate experience of your choices and to make your visits more friendly and more personalised. Informations collected by this cookie module can be anonymised and therefore cannot follow your activity when you go on other websites.
Using web signalising.
Some pages or our website and of our sent emails might contain some electronic pictures also know as web signalizer ( GIF ), wich allow us to count the users that visit our page or read our emails. Web signalizer collects only the informations regarding a number of the cookie module, date and time of the visualised page, and also a brief description af a page where the web signalizor is. These signalizors do not store private data and they are just used to track the efficacity of certain campaign.
What type of informations are storred and accessed trought cookies?
Cookies keep informations in a small-size text file wich allow a website to recognise a browser. Webserver knows your browser until the cookie expires or it is deleted.
Cookie contains important inofrmation wich improve your navigation on internet ( Ex: language settings or keep a user logged in webmail, or online banking security, or keeping products in cart)
Security and problems regarding confidenciality
Cookies are made of code pieces. and cannot be executed or automatically run. In consequence, they cannot duplicate or replicate to other networs so they can execute and replicate again, Because they cannot do these functions they cannot be considerated viruses.
Cookies however can be used in negative ways. Because they store informations about preferences and user navigation history, on a website or more, cookies can be used as a spyware form. Alot of anti-spyware products are aware of this fact and in constant way they mark the cookies to be deleted in case of procedures of delete/scan anti-virus/anti-spyware.
Generally the browsers have confidenciality settings integrated wich supply different levels or cookies acceptance, valability and automatic delete once the user visited a certain website.
Deleting Cookie modules that are stored on your computer
If you wish to delete anyone of the cookie modules that are on your computer, please seek help in your internet browser settings about how to localise the file or folder that stocks your cookie module. Information regarding the delete or cookie module control, are available on http://www.allaboutcookies.org/. Please remember that by deleteing our cookie modules ( or deactivating future cookie module) you might not be able to access certain zones or features of the website
Links to other websites
Our website can include links to other websites to wich we do not have any control. Asiammo is not responsible for confidenciality policy or practise of other websites. Also, we can have links or websites that are administrated by Asiammo wich functions over a different confidenciality policy . If you access this websites trought our website, you should review the confidencial policy of those websites as well, so that you can understand how your information are collected, used and shared.
Modify of this rate information
In case that this Rate modifies in any way, Asiammo will share an actualised version of this on this page.
In case you need further information, and they are not found here, you can reach us on email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) What personal information is collected and how is it used?
Asiammo collects personal information which you provide on a voluntary basis. If you reside in a country within the European Union then some of the information we collect is defined as “personal data.” By using Asiammo Services you agree that Asiammo may transfer and utilize such information outside of the borders of the European Union.
Asiammo collects and uses your personal information for the legitimate business purposes of Asiammo including:
(1) the purchase of goods or services though our on-line and mobile stores,
(2) registration and use of on-line game and mobile game participation,
(3) registration for certain online community services and tools such as Board and Game Forum,
(4) events, contests or promotions
(5) customer service or technical support,
(6) requesting and delivery of advertising and/or marketing materials such as newsletter from Asiammo.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information in public areas of Asiammo site, such as the member home pages and message boards, your information can be viewed and possibly used by others. We advise users to be especially careful in such public areas about disclosing Personal Information, such as full name, home address, or phone number.
Information collected may include:
(1) your name,
(2) e-mail address(ID),
(4) date of birth
(7) IP address to check place of residence,
(8) Payment information, which our payment processors collect when you make purchases,
(9) Use of the Services; We may collect information when you use our Services, including your Internet protocol (“IP”) address and other identifiers that are assigned to your device and application when you access the Internet or use the Services.
(10) Information we obtain from other sources. We may receive information about you from publicly and commercially available sources (as permitted by law), which we may combine with other information we receive from or about you. We also may receive information from third-party social networking services when you or other users choose to connect with those services.
Below are more details about the Personal Information we, or third parties may gather from you and how Asiammo may use it.
(1) Email Newsletters. Hereafter Asiammo may offer email newsletters to its registered users. Asiammo will use your email address to send you only the specific newsletter(s) that you signed up for. If you want to update your email address or stop receiving a newsletter, follow the procedures to update your profile or unsubscribe. All personal information will be deleted immediately when the unsubscribe process is completed. But records of purchase and use of online goods can be kept for the legal actions and defense purposes.
(2) Membership Information. When you register for membership on a Asiammo Site, Asiammo will ask you for certain minimum required information, such as your name, birth date, gender, email address and country. Asiammo may also ask for additional information about you and your interests. Asiammo does this so we can better understand your preferences and tailor the Asiammo to suit you better. The more information you volunteer, the more we can tailor the Asiammo and promotions to your interests.
(3) Email Updates to Members. If you so elect at registration, we may periodically send you promotional email about products or services offered by the Asiammo , our partners and advertisers. If you want to update your email address or stop receiving these types of promotional emails, please follow the procedures to update your profile. Asiammo may contact you regarding account status, changes to this Policy to confirm your registration or for any other business reason related to your use of Asiammo service.
(4) Nickname: Identification information collected during user registration for administration purpose. This information is used during the use of message boards. If you want to update your nickname, follow the procedures to update your profile.
(6) Surveys and User Research. Asiammo conducts email and web-based surveys from time to time, as well as instant polls, to gather information about our users. Taking these surveys and polls is entirely optional. You have no obligation to respond to them. Asiammo share only the aggregate results of these surveys, not Personal Information, with our advertisers and partners to help them better understand Asiammo services and monitor the reach of their advertising or other offerings on Asiammo service. Asiammo also use some of the Personal Information that you provide in these surveys to help us understand your interests and to make the Asiammo service more useful to you
2) Who is collecting your information?
Asiammo , as defined above, is collecting and using your information. Please be aware that advertisers or websites with links to our sites are not within our control and may be collecting personal information about you.
3) With whom may your personal information be shared?
4) What choices you have regarding the collection, use, and distribution of your personal information?
Asiammo may allow options, from time to time, for you to control the way your personal information is used by Asiammo . However, once you have voluntarily provided your personal information to Asiammo we have the right to retain the data for our legitimate business purposes.
5) What should you know about your children’s information?
6) What are cookies are how are they used?
7) What are internet protocol addresses and how are they used?
An Internet Protocol (“IP”) address is the unique number which identifies the address of the computer from which you are communicating through the internet. Asiammo may store such IP addresses for system administration, to report aggregate information, site tracking, for security purposes, or to prevent our servers from being abused.
8) What do you do if you want to correct your personal information?
If you believe that your personal information should be corrected, and if you cannot find an option on the Asiammo system to correct such information, please contact email@example.com.
9) How secure is your personal information?
Your Personal Information is stored on Asiammo computer servers (or those of its service providers) located in Europe. Asiammo protects your Personal Information with technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect against loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification and improper disclosure. No computer system or information can ever be fully protected against every possible hazard. However, Asiammo is committed to providing reasonable and appropriate security controls to protect Asiammo service and all Personal Information against foreseeable hazards. Notwithstanding these security measures, please be aware that when you submit Personal Information to the Asiammo over the Internet, the information may travel over many systems that are not under the Asiammo’s control.Asiammo takes the protection of user data very seriously and to that end take reasonable safeguards to prevent interception of any Personal Information. In addition, Asiammo will take reasonable steps to assure that third parties to whom Asiammo transfers any data will provide appropriate protection of personal information. Data we collect will be retained only for so long as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out above, unless applicable law requires otherwise.